Careers at Moody's Analytics
Moody's Analytics AXIS actuarial system is widely used by life insurers, reinsurers, and consulting firms for pricing, reserving, asset and liability management (ALM), financial modeling, capital calculations, and hedging. The AXIS actuarial system provides the flexibility to deploy large-scale computing power through an advanced cloud-based delivery platform or installed software.
- Associate Database Engineer (Toronto, Ontario)
- DevOps Engineer (Toronto, Ontario)
- Software Engineer (Toronto, Ontario)
- Technical Analyst (Toronto, Ontario)
- New or Recent Fellow - AXIS Client Support (Multiple U.S. Locations)
- Fellow or Experienced ASA - AXIS Client Support (Toronto, Ontario)
Software Development and Testing
- Actuarial Student - Actuarial Software Developer (Toronto, Ontario)
- New or Recent Fellow - Actuarial Software Developer (Toronto, Ontario)
- Fellow - Actuarial Software Developer (Multiple North American Locations)
- Recent Fellow or Experienced ASA - Actuarial Tester (Toronto, Ontario)
What we offer
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, generous vacation time, flexible work hours, casual work environment and an opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, challenging environment. We embrace integrity, creativity and flexibility while rewarding your successes. Come and be part of a team that strongly encourages learning and provides opportunities, projects and interactions to develop and hone your expertise.
We are always on the lookout for people who can bring extraordinary strengths to our team. If you are someone who can do that, then we want to hear from you. We are committed to supporting an inclusive, diverse and accessible environment. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process you may send a request to Moody's AODA. Information received will be addressed confidentially.