How To Create Your Personal GGY Account
Article ID: 1467
Article Type: General System
This article describes how to create your personal GGY account to access the Secure File Transfer Utility and other restricted items on the web site.
To create your personal GGY account:
- Your email address must already exist in GGY's database. If it does not then please contact GGY with the following information:
- Your full name
- Company and division
- Business address
- Direct phone extension
- Any previous company from where you may have been registered
- When your email address is registered, click here to create an account.
- Complete the account registration form.
To maintain the integrity of the Secure File Transfer Utility and the confidentiality of the files transferred, it is imperative that your account is never shared with anyone. If confidentiality of your password is compromised, please change your password immediately. Failure to keep your account confidential and secure may result in its cancellation, which will make it necessary for you to create a new account.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link sent to you by automatic email.
- Click the Continue button to proceed and log in to the utility.
- Note the Forgotten Password recovery link on the login page.
- Contact GGY if you have any problems creating your account.